Our Family Blog

Our Family Blog

STATS

Noah FINALLY got weighed in and measured at his doctor appointment. I think he was 5 months or so the last time he officially got his stats. In a nut-shell, he is tall and pretty lean.
19.9lbs (60%)
just about 30 inches (just about 100%)

I was really surprised that he wasn't a higher percent in his weight, but seeing as how tall he is I guess it makes sense. (Almost off the charts! He certainly doesn't get that from his Mama!)
The Doctor said that it should only be a few days until his two bottom teeth break through. He also got a good report about his breathing....we can reduce the inhaler intake! Yay for that! He also has been saying Da-Da, Ma-Ma and Ba-Ba a lot in the past few days. 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a HANDSOME lil guy!!!! I'm loving the little curl on the front of his head! So happy to hear his breathing has improved! Yay Noah, such a big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete