Our Family Blog

Our Family Blog

Upon Returning...

Check out those curls!
Cute Teeth!
Enjoying being done with second grade!
This girl would ride her bike all day if we allowed her to!
Baby blues....
Precious Bubby- his hair looks red, doesn't it?
Huge laughs.
Blurry, but I love that little smile!

 For those of you who prayed for our recent trip, we thank you! We had a wonderful time at the conference and spending time with family. But as always, it's great to be home. Noah was the happiest to be back, it seemed. We praise the Lord for getting us home safely and for the enjoyable time that we had while we were away.
(I don't have any pictures from the trip, as I chose not to bring my camera- I'm so glad I didn't, because most of the items in our luggage were soaked from the rain! Here are a few random pictures, instead since we've been home.)






1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I LOVE these kiddies!!! What beautiful curls on Noah!! So funny!! Too bad the girls don't have them:) XO

    ReplyDelete