The other day while we were at the dentist for Abby's visit, I asked the dentist about a lump that I noticed over Grace's front (wiggly) tooth. I assumed it was the adult tooth having a hard time coming in. She took an x-ray, said she believed it to be an abscess (REALLY? again??), and said she would take that wiggly tooth out right then and there. Gracie was so excited to lose her front tooth- she'd been wiggling it for so long! We are to keep a watch on the area where the abscess was and are praying that it heals correctly. We are praising God that her face didn't react the way it did last time!
(p.s. You can really notice it in the pictures from the photo shoot that I posted previously.)

Our Grace is growing up!! What a sweet young lady!! We love you Grace! XOXO love, Mimi and Poppy
ReplyDelete