| he's telling me his straw is 'duck'....which means 'stuck' :) |
I recently read a blog post about appreciating today, specifically with your kids. All too soon they will be grown and I won't have their little cheeks to kiss and hands to hold. It was beautifully written, and I'm not doing it justice.
Time does go by quickly. Just today I found a small notebook of things that I was thankful for...(get this) TEN years ago! As I read each day's log, and thought of how much God has blessed me in the ten years after the notebook, I am overwhelmed by God's goodness and love to me.
I thank God for each of my children and I am thankful that God has given me today to love, enjoy and train them. Here are a few pictures from our day today....
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Lord, help me to rejoice in today, and all the many blessings you have filled it with.



Aw they are all sooooo adorable :) Love the headphones btw :)
ReplyDeleteOh I love them and miss them! It is so true, time does go by too quickly, ENJOY them!! Look at my baby....with 3 babies of her own....wow....God is Good!! Thank You Lord!!
ReplyDelete