Our Family Blog

Our Family Blog

A Summer Recap

Seeing Josh, Can and the kids! Spending time with family
Civil War Days at the Seaport
the girls :)
Meeting new friends



Fun with the Rosas
Cow Train


tractor ride
sunflower fields
buttonwoods


spending time with Mimi
leading a band

exploring horseshoe crabs
visit from Auntie Bet and kids







 The summer has gone by so quickly. With only a few weeks left until we start school again, here's a recap of some highlights from our summer (in no particular order).











2 comments:

  1. Awww great pictures!! love you guys!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll be.....THE GANG LOOKS GREAT!! Wow,,,Noah is his Dad.....Grace is a dead ringer for you....and I see a little Helen in Abby (but what do I know:). Jake....I hope you are being inspired cause of the times we live in. The pulpit is a massive responsibility as you know. Everyone is in my prayers!! LAUREN....why haven't you aged past 16??? What's in the water up in Rhode Island anyway!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete